SOME PLACE TO VISIT :
* Cervia (10 min walk, 5 min by car)
Museum of salt
Big open market on Thursday
* Cattolica ( approx 50 min by car)
One of biggest acquarium in Italy
* Rimini ( approx 40 min by car)
* Riccione ( approx 45 min by car)
* Ravenna ( approx 25 min by car)
"Giardini pensili del palazzo della provincia"
Ravenna has famous mosaics but it s all inside churches and places similar to church. There is also a place dedicated to Dante Alighieri but still, I think it s all near or inside churches.
Mirabilandia amusement park
* Bologna (approx 1.20 h by car)
" Le due Torri"
Jewish community ( a synagogue to visit)
* San Marino ( Indipendent republic ) (approx 1 h)
We suggest tour guide ( they know also what to tell about presence of Jews in San Marino and is cheap) , it can be visit in half day.
* Firenze ( approx 2.30 h by car or by train , train station in Cervia )
* Venezia ( approx 2.30 h by car or by train , train station in Cervia )
Jewish community ( the ghetto, museum, synagogue .... - for tour in the museum or
in the synagogue usually is better to reserve even if for small group usually they don t make problems. Passover is full of tourist want to visit these places.
* "Terra di seta" kosher winery ( approx 3 hours by car)
Need to reserve before going
Good reviews from guests of last year
* Siena ( approx 3 hours by car)
* Arezzo ( approx 2 hours by car)
* Pitigliano ( approx 3:45 hours by car)
Presence of Jews
* San Gimignano ( approx 3 hours by car)
* It s always better you by yourself to check again distances, place to visit etc ...
TripAdvisor is a good way to see all kind of suggestions and reviews.
* All the cities are full of church , basilicate and these kind places (with inside pictures etc ...) sometimes is difficult to understand from out the difference between a palace and a catholic place . I didn t write about it because I never been there ( for religious reason).
* Cervia has a train station from where is possible to reach all the cities.